- Modular furniture is pre-made or ready made furniture which can be used according to the need and room spacing. ... As looking to the limitation of space in apartment of flat,modular furniture is very helpful to save space. - You can use them in different ways. Modular furniture is less expensive in compare to its utility. - Since modular office furniture is relatively lightweight, easy to assemble and made to coordinate and connect with other pieces, quick configuration changes offer flexibility and time savings. - Also, the addition of casters to new filing cabinets and chairs add even easier mobility. We can provide you the best quality Modular Furniture according to your requirement.
- You can use them in different ways. Modular furniture is less expensive in compare to its utility.
- Since modular office furniture is relatively lightweight, easy to assemble and made to coordinate and connect with other pieces, quick configuration changes offer flexibility and time savings.
- Also, the addition of casters to new filing cabinets and chairs add even easier mobility. We can provide you the best quality Modular Furniture according to your requirement.
Amazing Features Of Modular Furniture
It’s in the name! Modular Furniture are a boon for the dynamic industries and other conventional offices alike. They give you infinite possibilities for planning your space and changing the layout in the future as you wish. These types of
Panel workstations are versatile if you are ever in a need for such changes. They come in ‘tiles’ where each tile can be referred to a seating width of 1, 2, 3 or even 4 people. They are attached to each other quite easily and removal is also very easy. Similar is the scenario of desking systems.
2. Cost of Modular Furniture
The most important factor i.e. affordability is the great concern for every business out there, and modular furniture takes away the crown in this factor by a great margin. Numerous factors play a role in bringing the cost down of modular workstations, desks and cabinets.
Number one reason is the time taken for making them is considerably less which brings down labour costs. Also quick assembly help in save labour further increasing you’re saving since time is money. If you think that this is where your savings end, then you’re mistaken. Hidden savings in money that you might not consider is the earlier start of their business. Thus the revenue starts to generate earlier if you opt for faster production modular furniture than conventional wood furniture.Quicker manufacturing, assembly and setting up means that you can start your business earlier and start to make profit .
3. Future Expansion/ Moving
Suppose you have a business located at a particular place and would like to move to another location. It might worry as cost that would incur in moving all the conventional desks will be high. But with the inherent advantages of modular furniture, they can be disassembled into bits and pieces. They also fit in a portion of truck that would have taken you several trips to move the same furniture.
If you ever need to move to a new location, contacting your furniture provider will surely help. You can hire labour yourself and ask your furniture provider to send plans and instructions to DIY. Or you can just tell them for providing services in disassembling, moving and reassembling these furniture. The latter is usually a better option as they are quite experienced in these works.
4. Replaceable Parts
Sometimes it may happen that some part of the furniture turns out to be bad or gets scratched, bent or damaged to mishandling by the provider or some due to customer’s improper use. In such cases it becomes quite simple to swap out the damaged part with a new one by calling up your furniture provider. Send in the details of the damaged part and they’ll solve your grievances by sending in a new part!
5. Faster Manufacturing & Assembly
When you think of ordering furniture for your new office, you might think of carpenters coming in your office sitting there for days, cutting boards, applying laminates, making boxes and cabinets and what not. But the scenario is different with modular furniture. The parts are completely manufactured in the factories with cutting edge high-tech machinery which provides the best possible accuracy along with fantastic speed! CNCs, planar saws, edge banding machines and drill presses make the manual carpentry look 19th century. These machines gives the manufacturers the possibility to hand you the furniture in less than a week’s time after ordering.
Similar to the case above, faster assembly times are touted to be one of the USPs of Modular Furniture. Assembly workers bring in parts of furniture and start assembling on the spot with the help of the layout specified. If you’ve ordered your furniture from other country or state, the manufacturer might not be able to send in his employees for the job. So what they do is send in detailed instructions like pamphlets, 3D illustrations or even send you a video link showing the way they are to be assembled. A 100 seating workstation office can be set up in less than 2 or 3 days!